There are a number of reasons to consider organizing and cleaning your office space, some are pretty obvious while others may not be. Here are some of the benefits employers and management found by cleaning their space on a regular basis through a 30 day challenge free cleaning service Sage by spiced life conversation in Conyers Georgia gave businesses in Fall 2021.
Participate said the experience helped them:
1. Increased Productivity.
2. Less Stress and Anxiety.
3. Improved Mental and Emotional Health as well as Employee Morale.
4. Lower Feelings of being overwhelmed and unable to cope.
5. Cognitive difficulties improved such as a reduce ability to concentrate or make decisions.
6. Less irritability, Mood Swings, and Aggression.
7. Less problems with interpersonal relationship.
8. Lower tolerance of frustration and impatience improved.
9. Some said their new mood cause them to want to participate in workplace wellness programs. They started taking better care of themselves. Eating a healthier diet and exercising more.
10. Some said their mood improved enough for them to finally say yes to seek professional counseling.
If work related stress continues to be a problem, despite your efforts. You may need to consider your work environment. Is it functional, safe, organized and clean? We have found that disorganized behavior in the workplace is conduct by an employee that lacks order, consistency and planning. Or may have emotional stress due to personal problems at home and it commonly leads to confusion clutter and uncleanliness.
When an office space hasn't been throughly cleaned and sanitized in a while, health risks multiply at on alarming rate. Multiple studies on clutter have concluded that it's bad for our mental health.
Creating and following systems of organization or simply cleaning the environment can help to reduce stress, improve happiness and increase productivity in the workplace. Staying organized can also enable a team to collaborate effectively and reach their work goals. On the other hand, disorganized behavior can occur and can affect work relationships, team productivity and company performance as well as loss in business to customers who are unimpressed by uncleanliness and inconsistency.
Need help with cleaning contact us today for a free quote.